just atye 2 packets of duck rice. muahhahahahha.. theres another packet.. noone wants it.. maybe i go take again later =D~~ FEED ME FEED ME.
boohoo. i'm stupid. I'M STUPID. i dont even know wad is niece and wad is nephew. I'M STUPID. happy?
I DONT GIVE A DAMN. TO ME.. THEY ARE KIDS. =x
argh. played ps2 just now.. "the suffering" argh. i restarted the game 3 times liao! damn it. stupid memory card not enough space to save.. stupid sia. then waste my time.. feeling abit dizzy from the 4 hours of playing.. walking here and there.. running around.. and shooting those motherrrrrrr t00t. i hate games which has puzzles.. damn them. let me sit there and think for 30 mins. then i figured it out.. =/ i'm stupid. woohoo. and i'm damn proud to say it out loud! I'M STUPID! WOOHOO! i'm stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
time to change song. stupid mosquito.. u suppose to plan the outing.. GO PLAN!!! DONT PUSH IT TO ME.. =x
remember the times when we played soccer at the stupid field?! remember who teach u how to shoot abit? =x i know u very pro now in soccer.. and i'm like a old man who smoked for 10000 years. yea. be a gd boy and go plan =p
should i post this shit in hi5 too? or should i transfer and use this blog instead of hi5.. blah. who cares.
when love and death embrace