lalala.... hmm.. went out with steph and sher... hmm...... ate in crystal jade.. o.o first time.... okay.. i tot its some high class place.. but in fact.. chey.. its like hong kong restuarant.. noisy and stuff.. just like hong kong...... okay duh =x its just that in singapore.. its high class. =x
i dont know abt my taste.. but the food to me is.. hmmm.. chinatown and river valley hotel food taste better =x maybe i'm too used to a particular dish being cooked and taste like that till i reject other tastes of the same dish? =/
btw.. friday the 13th is quite a good day to buy 4d. i saw my cousin. but he didnt see me =) and i saw a few classmates.. maha. =x opps =x and.. a few tv stars.. its a good place to sit beside the post thing and signboards.. coz noone bother to look at them =D
blah blah blah.. watched.. the interpretator.. WADEVER THE FK U SPELL TAT. =) true.. its like CSI.. but CSI on axn is better.. more interesting =x but of coz.. its in a cinema.. the sound effect and stuff is better. blah. wadever
okay.. at nite.. hahaha.. talked to sy.. and she told me chris is drunk in boat quay.. well done chris.. =x then blah blah.. she got so worried.. =/ but i was still laughing away.. hahahah chris drunk seh.. =x wad can happen to him.. sigh.. nothing much... but shes just worried. then we started to think........ like detectives.. 1 clue at a time.. to solve if he's safe or not.. or i should go look for him.. hmmm.. blah blah.. end up he's fine. haha..
*checks calendar for next day*
sat: o..hmm.. didnt do much? except for the fact that..... i know chris went out to drink again.... and sy went to night safari........... i might as sleep like a pig till i song.. till at nite.. then... at least.. more ppl would be online. yeah! i slept till 8pm! XD
I'm cuter. =X
I'm cuter.
i mean..
I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter. I used to be cuter!!
=P
slpt at 4am+
woke up at 6am. see how my body system is screwed? =D
oh. sunday. its sunday! =/ FKKKKKK school gona open.. i wanna play!
when love and death embrace