1) I always keep things to myself...ok not always. Noone knows me 100%... coz i dunno myself 100%....sometimes i wonder why i do things like tat to myself too....HOW SCREWED.... They nvr do. U THINK U KNOW ME~ i try to tell others.. which do not link.. so the problem wont get known to the other person....blur? yeah nvm.
2) Im starting to be senile. and deaf.. brain dead too... "HUH? WAD? wad u say again? HAR?"
seriosuly.. u can say something.. and i forget about it the next step i took. seriously. proven. repeat 3 4 5 times.. i'll still forget..... damn screwed.
3) PLEASE BEAT ME FIRST. PLEASE. MAKE ME BLEED FIRST. then, DO NOT RUN AWAY.
4) I always use vulgarities when I am so provoked to a point I wanna fight that person. I can go real mad and real crazy when that happens and can GO TO JAIL. DO NOT COLLECT $2000!
5) wassup with the cancerian... nothing great abt it.. everything looks great.. and end up dead.. .. si bei.. song sia...... -_-
The 5 ppl whom i want to know more about are,
guan ying
tua pei kong
sun wu kong
zhu ba jian
laughing budda
... http://www.syfc.org.sg/christmas05/whoiscarol.htm <-- wtf
when love and death embrace