151 years ago..
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Seven qualities I want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend
1. i dont feel like saying.
2. buey song beat me lah
3. here~ slap me
4. slap la~
5. si bei song man the slap
6. again la~
7. ni na bei u die * beat u up*

Seven things that scare me:
1. gals crying zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2. sa jiao
3. no more. those 2 can kill me liao.
4. oh wait. noone know this.... oh. wait.. shall remain unknown.
5.
6.
7.

Seven random songs at the moment:
1. har? HIM - I Love You (Prelude To Tragedy) .. just love the starting =/
2. HIM - When Love and Death Embrace
3. HIM - Buried Alive By Love
4. HIM - Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart
5. HIM- Endless Dark
6. HIM - Your Sweet 6 6 6
7. Jay Chou

Seven things I like the most:
1. bed?
2. nth else in the house.. not even my comp.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Seven important things in my bedroom:
1. bed
2. everything in my drawer.
3. nothing else.
4. u can have my bro . LOL
5.
6.
7.

Seven random facts about me:
1. OH MY GONE U ARE SO LONELYYYYYYYYYY~~~~ ~~~~~~ IM READY TO TAKE YOUR 666 IN MY HEARTTTT~ IM LONGING FOR YOUR TOUCHHHH~
2. i dont plan to live till 30 if im still single.
3. i'll bring along some assholes to hell with me. and torture them somemore in hell.
4. damn meixin likes to expose my little stupid secrets. LOL like i care.
5. the bad side is better to be left unknown.
6. enjoying the last few hours of no naggings.
7. im eating rocher now -_-"

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. plan the funeral.
2. Get married
3. Start a family
4. Have at least 2 baby gals. DAMN IT LOL
5. take at least a... very very.. very.. nice pic.. of myself.. i got no pics T_T FOR TOMB HOW?!
6. SPEND ALL THE MONEY....... eh wait. i am spending all now. SHTIZ
7. die and resurrect. LOl

Seven things I can do:
1. eat
2. sleep
3. play
4. work
5. my fav pasttime.. stare at the person at the next cabin in the mrt. lOL
6. people watching
7. stare somemore lol

Seven things I say the most:
1. wtf
2. fk u
3. anything
4. fk off la
5. i dunno
6. slap me la
7. wah lao wah lao wah lao
8. tititii dididii~ diididi~ =/

Seven celebrity crushes
1. hey hey martin.. see this.. RUBY LIN....lmfao.
2. no more
3. no more.

Seven people I want to do this too (:
1. for those buey song
2. for those si bei song
3. for those feeling seh
4. for those who come here to kua kua
5. for those who come here to kua liao but diam diam
6. for those who see halfway and run liao
7. there is nothing you can do~

when love and death embrace

Tagboard