151 years ago..
Friday, March 10, 2006
lol starting to just blog once a week
and this has nothing to do with wad i did last week! woohooo!
too lazy la.. kbox.. buffet.. talk so much shit on the chalet and was cancelleD!!.. bringing friends to dads company......... kbox and company .. please kindly refer to.....
http://kinkyparadise.blogspot.com/ , and http://rawkwithme.blogspot.com/ and
http://www.m31x1n.blogs.friendster.com/ <-- see help u advertise. bored. so. going to do this quiz.. at.. 3.14am. song!

im supposse to do this quiz. and i dunno how to use blog.. came out crappy with all the shit.. so i deleted those not me. and add some "LOUSY COLOR" so it wont be tat blur. as u can see. IM NOT AN ARTIST. thank you very much.

I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch much TV these days.<-- i dont last time.. now im too bored. discovery channel anyone? mtv? wanna go to my house to party tonite? =X
I wear glasses
I love to play video games. <-- bored.
I've watched porn movies. <- nah not movies. just clips. LOl~
I have been in a threesome. <-- yeah "threesome" online. LOL~
I believe that honesty is the best policy. <-- so what now. ppl keep lying. no use for this policy.
I curse sometimes.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. <-- alright man only i bold this.
I'm TOTALLY smart. <-- actually the opposite.
I've broken someone's bones. <-- alright! anotehr 1 diff from ppl!
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. <-- maybe.
I need money right now. <-- oh yeah i didnt like the number i see in my bank.
I love sushi. <-- like.
I talk really, really fast. <-- not really. ppl dont understand wad the fk i am blabbering about.
I have lost money in Las Vegas. <-- HAHA no i lost my way in LA lol
I have at least one sibling.
I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D. <-- nah.. i'll just go.. who the fuck? heck.. if keep calling.. then.. answer.. "WHY U CALL CALL CALL U FUCKING CB BANGLA"
I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
I have a lot of mood swings. <-- not alotttttt... I think prostitution should be legalized.
I think Britney Spears is pretty. <-- why not..
I have a hidden talent. <-- yeah i hide all my talents. its hidden talent.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex. <-- fk lo. almost. si bei heng. I don't hate anyone.
I dislike them. <-- nono.. its kua buey song.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. <-- yeah man! like, u go your way and i go stand 5m away from u.
I have a cell phone.
I watch MTV on a daily basis. <-- waaaannaaaa comee overrrr to my partyyyyy toniteeeeee~ lol.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. <-- hmm nope.
I've rejected someone before. <-- 2 primary sch friends. last seen...they went lesbian! LOL~
I like someone.
I want to have children in the future. <-- 1 boy 2 gal can?
I have changed a diaper before. <-- well.. almost. LOL
I've called the cops on a friend before. <-- its more like they call the cops on me. I have a lot to learn.
I am shy around the opposite sex. <-- duno lah.
I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past. <-- its actually the other way round.. ma de.
I would die for my best friends. <-- depends man. if for ken? aiya go hospital nia =x very good liao hor =x
I have jumped off a bridge. <-- dont ask me why
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I have ridden/owned a horse. <-- malaysia stable
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
I love wrestling.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. <-- i know singapore cosplay cmi.
I only clean my room when neccesary.
I love blasting linkin park at mum whenever she nags. <-- sorry.. something more hiong than Lan Pa
I love listening to jay chou music.

when love and death embrace

Tagboard