151 years ago..
Sunday, May 21, 2006
hahahahha im back
i know noone reads this 2 posts
but fuck it at least its still update
and the boy and gal dies! part 2! woohoo! zzzzzzz
now...... fuck u if u think theres antoher update for this week and next week. =x

Love's light blue led me to you
Through the emptiness that had become my home
Love's lies cruel introduced me to you
And that moment i knew i was out of hope
Kill me, i begged and love said no
Leave me for dead and let me go
Love's violent tune from you to me
Rips my heart out and leaves me bleeding
Leaving scars
I know where they’re from
I’m falling and no one’s gonna catch me when I fall
Feel my heart turn into stone
Heartache's knocking on my door
Tears keep falling on the floor
As the world around me crumbles…
I know it hurts too much
I know that you're scared
I know you're running out of trust
Wishing I was dead
It's all going wrong
And you just can't stand the pain any more
You're too numb to believe in
In anything
I know how easy it is to let go
Surrender to despair lurking at your door
To lose your soul and all your feelings
Strength all gone
And so many things left unsaid
And deeds undone
You've stopped caring
I know where I belong
Away from you
But
I'm killing myself for your love and again all is lost
I writhe, writhe in pain
And there’s still love…
I love your skin oh so white
I love your touch cold as ice
I adore the dispair in your eyes
And I love every single tear you cry
This makes me completely torn apart
I just love the way you're running out of life
I'm lost
And no heaven can help us
It's heartache every moment
With you
Deeper into our heavenly suffering
Our fragile souls are falling
It's heartache every moment
With you
There's no smile of an angel
Without the wrath of god
There’s no cure for the pain no shelter from the rain
All our prayers seem to fail
in world so hollow it is breaking my heart
This would be the end
The time to say good bye
This world is a cruel place
and we're here only to lose
so before live tears us apart
let death bless me with you
this life ain't worth living
On my heart I'll bear the shame
No prayer can ease the pain
And there's no escape
Just countless mistakes
It will never be the same
Witness trust fade away
The poison of doubt enslaves our minds and we bleed
We abandon the trust that kept us blind and disappear
Under the crimson wings of hate
In the dungeon of our dreams we're so weak
The promise made to be broken still haunts our sleep
And we won't open our eyes

when love and death embrace

Tagboard