Ok, time to update this blog.
Steph Parker blogging today. Better blog quick while I have the time =x
Ok, so Slayer has cut his hair already.
Wunder how he looks like. Heh.
He said he has the bets platoon ever.
Not so bad rite?
Hope he have a great anf fun time over there.
Make new friends and come out with aplenty of experience and knowledge.
Come out and grow up le! Zhang Da Le!
Haha.
Do I type like Slayer or do I type like myself?
Maybe I shuld type like Slayer. =x
Ns...lidat lor...fuck sian =x
Okok =x Steph Parker again.
Can I talk about myself in here? =x
Yah, been feeling very busy and stressed and all-the-not-good emotions come out.
The attachment thingy is stressin me alr, so many things to be done and I dunno wot I am doing is A-grade anot. Still have to noe the children etc. Just so many things lah. Dunno anyone understand anot.
Hi Club forever so busy and last minute. Dunno wot to say liao.
Project also got so many problems.
And... love, dun talk about it le -_-
I miss Mr J =S
Er ok back to Slayer.
HE DUN LIKE THE VEGES OVER THERE.
hope they feed him brinjals =x
ok done bye!
Slayer, better reward me when you come back =x
Ohoh btw, you, Mr J and Shawn Micheals share the same birthday.
Cool shit eh?
Steph Parker blogging today. Better blog quick while I have the time =x
Ok, so Slayer has cut his hair already.
Wunder how he looks like. Heh.
He said he has the bets platoon ever.
Not so bad rite?
Hope he have a great anf fun time over there.
Make new friends and come out with aplenty of experience and knowledge.
Come out and grow up le! Zhang Da Le!
Haha.
Do I type like Slayer or do I type like myself?
Maybe I shuld type like Slayer. =x
Ns...lidat lor...fuck sian =x
Okok =x Steph Parker again.
Can I talk about myself in here? =x
Yah, been feeling very busy and stressed and all-the-not-good emotions come out.
The attachment thingy is stressin me alr, so many things to be done and I dunno wot I am doing is A-grade anot. Still have to noe the children etc. Just so many things lah. Dunno anyone understand anot.
Hi Club forever so busy and last minute. Dunno wot to say liao.
Project also got so many problems.
And... love, dun talk about it le -_-
I miss Mr J =S
Er ok back to Slayer.
HE DUN LIKE THE VEGES OVER THERE.
hope they feed him brinjals =x
ok done bye!
Slayer, better reward me when you come back =x
Ohoh btw, you, Mr J and Shawn Micheals share the same birthday.
Cool shit eh?
when love and death embrace