151 years ago..
Friday, December 12, 2008
Christmas is coming..
So is the New Year..
And then its Chinese New Year..
But theres still Post CNY too..

Therefore, work will be doubled or even tripled.
OT will come and end up 12hrs shift..
Orders will jump all the way till 120k cartons which is 3 times more than the usual.

Christmas special offers are already sent..
Next week is the final batch for offers..
Then it will be focused on CNY.. all the way..

Sigh.
Hard work.
Stress.
No life.

More responsiblity.
More manpower.


I give my everything to you.
If only I could tell you everything.
The little things that you never dared to ask me.
Do you really know me.
I might be God.
Can you see my blood when Im bleeding.
How can you love this exile.
And how I desire you.
When my pain is my pain and yours is too.

when love and death embrace

Tagboard