Living alone..
I think of all the friends I've known..
When I die alone..
Nobody's at home...
Love's a distance.
Forever running away from me.
Slipping pass..
Never ever coming back..
Its never a right time to say goodbye..
But we know we got to go our seperate ways..
So I'm gonna make the first move..
Coz if I dont ..
You will start hating me..
When you told me..
I froze..
But you still let go..
But please forgive me..
Coz I still love you
every single day.
Do you know..
Did you know..
Have you thought..
Wishing..
Dreaming..
Hoping..
A day..
You will be waiting at the void deck..
From ashes to ashes..
From love to dust..
I've lost your sweetest moment..
Even heaven cant help us.
Love is insane..
But we are too..
Then why the need..
to add salt in our wounds..
There is no simple love..
Even though we are all just looking for it..
Watching the sunset..
Till we fall asleep..
I wish to just hold your hand..
forever not letting go..
the memories of you...
resting on my shoulder..
living this love.
But if I dont have you..
Its torturing.
Once I ran towards you..
you turned around and drove off.
Wondering around the darkness..
Fate has decided..
Not to have you in my life..
So my dear..
Hush..
I dont wish to know..
Coz I finally understand..
Its time to let go..
Fate has decided..
Not to have you in my life..
So my dear..
Hush..
I dont wish to know..
Coz I finally understand..
Its time to let go..
At least..
I will still have some lovely memories..
of you..
I will still have some lovely memories..
of you..
So if you want to play this game..
this wicked game..
I can tell you..
This love is only going to break your heart.
我不配你
和你玩这个不能说的秘密
when love and death embrace