
Will be away from June 7-11th. To train once again in green.
To lay on the dirt.. and to smell the forest.
Its like going back to 2nd home.. familiar familiar sweet home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Promoted" once again.
This time.... with around $500 DEDUCTION from total income.
Fuck. Back to basic pay.
No more OT, no more shift allowance, no more transport allowance.
No more chance to try to hit 3k again. Sigh.
From Warehouse to Office environment.
CEO and Manager wants me to make the movement.
Tried to avoid that, but ... I'm just a chess piece which they play. Moving to where they please.
" Theysay.com " that they would like to groom me. " Theysay.com " sees prospect and future in me.
"Ithink.com" Bullshit.
W.E.F . June ... Sigh.
Its dreadful .
New super super super quiet environment in the office. Like a freaking Library.
I feel uneasy when I pop by the office to drop off some forms. Just too quiet.
More office politics.
What's worse!
My new cubicle will be just right in front of CEO's office.
He walks out , he's the first one to see me.
GOD DAMN. or should i say like what the younger generation says.. FML?
Totally lost motivation to work.
$500 pay cut.
SUPER QUIET environment.
New mess to clean up.
Maybe I should mess up my place and department for the next guy to clean.
Hate it when i clean up the mess when I first came to work..
After its stable and clean, I get booted up to clean another person's rubbish.
And that ass gets to sleep in my clean bed.
Fuck rotation system.
From Assembly department.. to Logistics Support...
Time to brush up on English.. and level up on EMAIL wars.
New exercise to learn... Tai Chi~
Now have to buy new formal clothes.. pants.. shoes..
Monday to Friday.
8.15am to 5.30pm.
Welcome back to Biz World.
Black berry on 1 hand.
Handphone on the other.
Standby + email checking 24/7.
Please dont give me the laptop.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
when love and death embrace